The price will be calculated based on the number of words in the original text (source) or, by agreement, based on the number of pages in the original text. However, the price of the translation may also depend on:
- The nature of the original text, especially its technical complexity
- Its format
- Its length
- The urgency of the translation
In order to be able to provide a free quote, I need to receive at least a couple paragraphs of the text that needs to be translated and/or a general description of the text, information about its length, and the due date. Usually I would be able to revert to you with a quote within a couple of hours (slightly longer at the weekend). The quote will be binding once accepted, and will include the elements agreed upon before starting the translation process. Any significant changes or additions made to the original text during the translation process will naturally generate additional costs. In no other case will this initial quote be subjected to changes.
- Urgent orders are subject to 50% surcharge.
- I accept payments in U.S. & Canada checks, via bank transfer, Money-Booker or PayPal.
- Please feel free to contact me for a free quote at [email protected]